How to reset Echo Dot
When we purchase products from Amazon, especially its own manufactured devices. Then there is very little chance of getting some problem in that specific device. This also happens when we purchase echo dot because it is one of the best.
But in some cases, people also face some minor issues while using echo dot. So, to fix these minor problems we have to reset echo dot. But if you don’t know the process of resetting the echo dot. Then you may face problems while doing so.
Therefore, to fix all types of minor problems that we face sometimes we need to reset echo dot. In this article, the step-by-step process to do this is given. So, if you want to know that how to reset the echo dot, then you will have to follow the steps given in this article properly.
Things we must know before resetting echo dot
So, when we will complete the process of resetting the echo dot means when the echo dot will get reset. After that,
- All the settings that are saved by us will get changed to their default form. It means if we will have to use echo dot according to us, then again, we will have to make changes in the settings.
- All the other things that are saved on the echo dot will also get removed after the completion of the resetting process. So, before resetting the echo dot we must know this thing.
So, these were the things that we must know before resetting the echo dot. Now we will proceed to the process of resetting the echo dot.
Steps to reset Echo Dot:
Given below are the steps that will help us to reset the echo dot. We just have to follow them properly.
- First of all, you will have to take your microphone. Then find the button given for “volume down”.
- After you will get that button then you have to press it for at least 20 to 25 seconds.
- When you will do this for 20 to 25 seconds, then you will see that orange light is visible on the light ring of the echo dot.
Once you will see the orange light on the light ring of the echo dot. Then that the process of resetting the echo dot will complete properly.