How to reset Samsung galaxy
There can be various reasons to reset a Samsung Galaxy device. One of them is that you are not able to sync your Samsung galaxy phone to other Bluetooth devices or wi-fi devices. If you are facing the problem of receiving or making calls then the easy solution is that reset Samsung galaxy. A common reason to reset any Samsung galaxy model is that you are finding space in your phone and want to erase all the data. Also, the phone becomes slow or your phone’s battery is draining again and again then you can reset the phone and fix the issues.
When you master reset or format your Samsung galaxy device, it will unlink your Google, Microsoft, Amazon account, and all other premium accounts, etc. So, anyone can’t take the advantage of your personal information.
Here, we have written a common method to master reset all models of the Samsung Galaxy series. It is pretty simple and will take less than 5 minutes.
Reset Samsung galaxy
Here, we are going to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy phone from the settings menu. To go ahead with this method you must have a password or screen lock of your phone.
- Open the Samsung galaxy device and navigate to a settings menu that you find on the home screen or at the top right corner of the quick access menu.
- Now, tap on the General Management -> Reset.
- Here, you will find many options to reset the different settings such that network settings, Bluetooth settings, and factory settings. You have to tap on the Factory data reset option to wipe all the data and make your phone like a new one.
- At this step, you will see a list of all apps and storage which will be deleted or removed.
- Now, go to the bottom of the list and click on the Reset option. If for the verification of owner, it will ask you to enter screen lock then enter it and verify it.
- At last, simply tap on the Delete all option to start the process.
Reset Samsung galaxy using Dr.Fone tool
However, factory reset is not safe because it will not erase all the sensitive data from your mobile device. It can’t able to remove compressed data stored in the internal memory of the phone. So, if your phone comes on the dirty hand then they can restore your data and it will be very harmful to you.
Dr.fone Android eraser tool will allow you to erase all the data from the phone.
- To start the hard reset process, install the Dr.Fone software from the official website of Dr.Fone.
- Now, install the software on your computer and open it.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Android phone and connect it with the computer via USB cable.
- When the connection will be successful, you will see a pop-up message on the computer screen to erase all the data.
- For the process confirmation, it will ask you to type delete.
- After some moments master reset process will be finished and you are ready to install all software and system on your phone again.