If you do not know how to connect Philips hue to Alexa? Then read this article where all of your doubts will be cleared which are in your mind about how to use Alexa to control the lights.
We have reached in the new generation where we don’t need remote to control the television, we don’t need to open the refrigerators to change its temperature, we also don’t need switches to turn on/off the lights and fans. The device named Alexa is enough to do all of this purposes by our command.
These days the technology is going upward very faster. Sitting in your home you can control many electrical appliances with the Alexa. But to do this you just need to connect all the devices to the Alexa and then to control everyone of them is possible. To do this, all these devices must have the function of Alexa built in.
Philips hue is one such light which supports the connectivity of Alexa and if you want to know how to connect Philips hue to Alexa, all you have to do is follow the process given in this article which will guide you to connect Philips hue to Alexa.
Follow following steps to connect Philips hue to Alexa
- Download the Alexa app on your phone if you don’t have it already.
- After downloading the app, you have to open it in your smart phone (connect Alexa to phone).
- Now on the left side you will get the settings for the Alexa just open it.
- Then you have to choose the “skills and games” from the settings.
- When the new tab will open you will get the “search” option.
- In that search option you have to type “Philips hue”.
- Then the “hue skill” will get you as the result. You have to choose it.
- Now when will choose it after that you have to enable this to use.
- Now you will be asked to log in to your Philips account just type your log in information.
- After doing so, you will complete your process to connect Philips hue to Alexa.
- Now you can easily operate hue through the Alexa.