How to reset Acer aspire 3 laptop?
In this article, you will know about the process to reset Acer Aspire 3 laptops? But first, we need to know that,
What happens after we reset the Acer aspire 3?
When we reset our Acer aspire 3 then after that we let our laptop to:
- We allow our Acer aspire 3 to clear all the data stored on our device. Like all the images, movies, audio files, and everything which we had kept in our Acer aspire 3 gets cleared for permanently.
- Our Acer aspire 3 will also uninstall all the software and game applications which we had installed on it. We will be no longer able to use any of these Applications again unless we will reinstall them all.
- All the configuration which had done on our Acer aspire 3 will get removed. Now, our device will be restored to its default settings. If we want to make it as per our wish then we will have to again change all the settings on it.
- We will also let our Acer aspire 3 remove all our accounts that were linked to many software in the Acer aspire 3. We will have to sign in again on our device to get access to many features of the laptop.
- This all means that if we will reset our Acer aspire 3. Then all the things which were on the laptop will get erased completely. The Acer Aspire 3 will restore all of its configuration same as when we purchased it.
Why do we need to reset the Acer aspire 3?
Sometimes when we open the Acer aspire 3 after a long time. We face many issues. We experience that our device is not working the same as it was working before. Or maybe issues like working slow of Acer aspire 3. It also starts to hang many times while we use any software.
Because of this many applications also begin to stop responding. Many of these problems also happen when we visit to some unknown sites from our Acer aspire 3 while browsing. When we do these many viruses start coming on our device. These viruses let our Acer aspire 3 work very slow and hang. So, now to solve all these problems of our Acer aspire 3 we need to reset the Acer aspire 3.
Now these all were the problems in our Acer aspire 3 due to viruses or technical error. We also face many other issues. Like if we want to remove these types of virus files then we have to remove everything on our device. Sometimes, we have to gift our Acer aspire 3 to our friends or family members. Now, to give the device to them we have to first erase all of our data and settings.
This same we have to do when we sell our Acer aspire 3 to someone. So, to do this works. We need to reset the Acer Aspire 3 laptops.
How to reset the Acer aspire 3?
Now, these all were about what happens after resetting and why we have to reset the Acer aspire 3. After knowing all of these we will know the process which will help us to reset Acer Aspire 3 laptops.
Given below are the steps to learn the process to reset the Acer aspire 3:
- We have to switch off our Acer aspire laptop first. To do this we have to go to the windows tab and select the “shut down” option.
- Now, we will open our Acer aspire laptop. To do this we will use the button given for “power on” on our device.
- When the Acer aspire 3 will begin to power on and when we will see the first logo. We have to hold the “Alt” and “F10” button and then press them at one time.
- Now, when we will complete this process. We have to wait for several seconds.
- After that, a new window will open on the screen of Acer aspire 3. This menu will be for “choose an option”.
- Now, there we will see four main options. We have to select the third option which will be for “Troubleshoot”.
- Once the menu for troubleshooting will open. We will see the option of “reset the computer”. We have to click on this option.
- Now, in the menu of ‘reset the computer” we will have two options: one for resetting our Acer aspire 3 with keeping all the things and another for resetting the Acer aspire 3 with deleting everything.
- Once we will make the selection as per our choice. We have to click the button given for “restarting the pc” to continue the process of resetting our Acer aspire 3.
- We will have to wait for several minutes after that the process of resetting our Acer aspire 3 will complete. Now the windows on the Acer aspire 3 will install again.
Factory reset Acer aspire 3 laptops
When we factory reset Acer aspire 3 laptops then after that our laptop stores back to its default settings. We have to do this process mainly for two reasons. If we are giving our Acer aspire 3 to anyone as a gift or if we are selling our Acer aspire 3 to anyone. Now, in both of these cases we have to clear the data stored on our Acer aspire 3. We have to make the settings default. We also have to remove all of the accounts from the Acer aspire 3. Now, to complete all these tasks we can do only one thing. We need to restore our Acer aspire 3 by performing a factory reset Acer aspire 3.
Now, if you do not know this procedure then just follow the process given below in this article, properly:
- First of all, you have to open the search box of your Acer aspire 3.
- Now in the search box, you have to type “recovery”. After you will type this then you will get the option for “recovery management”.
- Once you will see this option then you have to open it by clicking on this option.
- Now, when the new window will open after clicking on the “recover management” you will reach the care center of Acer aspire 3.
- After you will open this window of “Acer care center”. You will get an option which is for “reset your pc”.
You have to choose this option and click on it.
- Now you will get an option to remove everything while resetting. You will have to choose this option.
- Once you will select this option. then you will get a confirmation window of this process. You just have to confirm it by clicking on “factory reset”.
- After you will click on this then the process will start and your Acer aspire 3 will reset to factory settings.
Once you will reset your Acer aspire 3 to factory settings. You must update all of the drives in the laptop.
Windows 7 alt F10 not working
When we use Acer aspire 3 and we want to go to the menu of recovery we press alt and F10 key together. As we know that Acer produces one of the best desktops and laptops. But every device faces some issues at a time. The same problem happens with the function of alt and F10 key which we use to go to the recovery menu.
What is the reason for this?
We should know one thing that this function of going to recovery mode works only when we press the alt and F10 buttons before our Acer aspire 3 starts its system. So, this could be the reasons when we try to open the recovery mode after the Acer aspire 3 turned on its operating system.
The other reason because of which Acer aspire windows 7 alt F10 not working. When we reset the Acer aspire 3 then after that it also removes all the hotkeys functions. This functions also includes the alt F10 buttons for recovery mode. So, when we try to open the recovery window after resetting our Acer aspire 3 then the alt plus F10 button will not work for this.
How to reset Acer aspire 3 bios?
Sometimes when we try to power on our Acer aspire 3. We face issues like it is unable to turn on or booting very slowly. So, we wonder how to fix this problem? If you want to fix this issue then you have to reset Acer aspire 3 bios.
If you want to know the process to perform this. Then you have to read the procedure given in the article properly:
- The first thing you have to do is to power off your Acer aspire 3. You can do this with the help of windows tab.
- Now, you have to switch on your Acer aspire 3 by pressing the “power on” button given on the laptop.
- When your Acer aspire 3 will start to turn on. The first logo you will see just after that you have to press the button “F2”.
- By doing this you will reach to the BIOS of your Acer aspire 3.
- Now you will have to hold the F9 button and press it to go to the configuration. After that you have to hold the “enter” button and press it by which you will able to get the default configuration.
- Once you will perform this, you just have to press the button “F10” for resetting the Bios. After that again hold the “enter” button and press it for saving the bios before exiting.
That’s it. By performing all these steps, the bios of Acer aspire 3 will reset, and then you will be able to switch on your device properly.