If you are troubleshooting some issues in the Motorola mb7220 then you should try to solve it using the soft reset or hard reset. For troubleshooting, you are not at the right place. Here, we will explain only to reset Motorola mb7220 password.
If you are forgotten the password of the Motorola mb7220 modem or troubleshooting in the login into it then you are at the perfect website. We have tried here to resolve all login, username, and password-related issues of the Motorola mb7220 users.
Motorola default login and password
Keep one thing in mind, if you have not changed your username and the password before this then only this default password method will work. However, if you have changed your username and password then you should follow some extra steps given in the second method.
- First, you need to open any web browser into your phone or any device on which you want to reset the password of the Motorola mb7220 modem.
- Now, to log in to the Motorola MB7220 router, enter the default IP address for the Motorola mb7220 modem which is 192.168.100.1 in the address bar.
- On the screen of the web browser, You should see the router login page. On the login page, you will be able to see 2 fields like enter your username and enter your password.
- Your default user name and password of the Motorola MB7220 router are so simple. The username is the “admin”, and the default password is “Motorola”.
- Finally, to login into the control panel of the Motorola mb7220 router enter the credential details like username password on the login page which is given in the fourth step.
- Just click on the “Login” button, and you will see the control panel screen of the router
Reset Motorola mb7220 forgot password
If you have not changed your password in the past then you can start the process from the third step. The first and second step is only for who forgot the password after changing it.
- First, we have to do a factory reset router and then we use the default password and username for the login.
- So, turn on your Motorola mb7220 router. if you don’t want to put much effort to set Motorola router again then take a copy of all settings as a backup so that you can directly reconfigure it.
- Now, remove the Coaxial cable from the backside and find the reset hold. Using the pen or anything which can go into the holding press the reset hole for 25 seconds and wait till it restarts again to its factory default settings.
- Now, start to follow the same steps given on the above process and log in using the default username and default password.
- Once, you see the control panel open on the web browser screen select the Advanced -> Status and Security.
Here, enter your current username and password rather it can be default or your personal. After that it allows you to change the password.
- Enter your new password 2 times for confirmation purposes and now every time you have to log in using a new username and password.