How to reset Motorola MT7711?
Before we know that how to reset Motorola MT7711? We should know about the features of Motorola MT7711, If you are looking for a modem which has two ports for connecting with your two mobile phones. Then the Motorola MT7711 will be a good choice. It consists of two ports for mobile phones. It has a Wi-Fi of dual-band and a Gigabit router. It also consists of two Radio Frequencies. One is of 2.4 GHz and also 5 GHz. You can easily do a video streaming with it. It gives the speed of more than 600 Mb.
Why do we need to reset the Motorola MT7711?
If you use your Motorola MT7711 for 1 to 2 years and then suddenly it stops working the same as it used to work before. If you are facing the issues like dropping of network connection. For example, when you were using it before, it was providing you a very high speed. But suddenly it stopped giving good speed. Then to fix this type of problem you will need to reset Motorola MT7711.
Some other reasons also can be there. Like if your Motorola MT7711 is having some technical issue and it is not connecting with your mobile phone. By some mistake, if you have forgotten your password for the device. Or also misconfigured the password. Due to this, you will not get the access to your Motorola MT7711.
Now, to fix these types of errors you don’t have to go to the service center or other repairing shop. These types of issues can also be easily solved. You will just need to reset the Motorola MT7711.
If you will reset your Motorola MT7711 then you will lose all previous configurations. Now, this means that you have to again configure the settings of your device if you want. You will also have to connect your mobile phones again to get access to the network connection. This happens because whenever you reset your device, then it backs to its default settings. The device becomes the same as when you have purchased it
How to reset the Motorola MT7711?
If you want to learn this process then follow the steps given in this article properly:
This process will take 2 to 3 minutes if you will do it properly.
- First of all, you have to find the button given for reset. It will be given on the back side of the Motorola MT7711 inside a very thin hole.
- Once you will locate that button. You have to press it for more than 30 seconds.
- Hold the button and press it. To do this you will need a clip or some other material that is sharp and thin. Once you will get this type of material then you can easily press the button with it.
- Now, when you will hold the button. At the same time, you have to remove the power supply of the modem. To do this just remove the power cable of the modem from the connection.
- After that, you have to again connect the power cable of the Motorola MT7711 to the power supply. Then the power will again turn on.
- Once you will do this then you have to again hold and then press the button given for “reset” for more than 30 seconds.
When you will do this task properly. Your Motorola MT7711 will reset to its default settings. You have to keep one thing in mind that you should not release the reset button before 30 seconds. So, follow this process very properly.