How to hard reset LG g7 thinq
In some cases, it needs to hard reset LG g7 Thinq phone. If your phone has unusual data which you want to delete at a single time then you should factory reset or hard reset LG g7 thinq phone. It will save you lots of time. You can think how much time you can save using the factory reset method either you delete all items one by one or at a single time.
Factory reset LG g7 Thinq will be helpful to you if you are forgotten the password, pattern, pin, or screen lock of your phone. It will wipe all store data and bypass your phone. So, let’s see the factory reset method to wipe all data of the LG g7 Thinq phone.
Factory reset LG G7 Thinq Android smart phone
To factory reset LG g7 Thinq is a very easy and simple method. It will not more than 5 minutes. Follow these instructions without wasting much more time.
- Take LG g7 thinq phone and turn off it by pressing the power key for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Now, to start the phone into the recovery mode press volume down button + power button together and hold it for some time.
- After some time you will see the LG logo will appear on your phone screen. At this time-release, the power key once and keep holding the volume down button. Now, press the power key button once again.
- You can release all the keys when the factory data reset menu option appears on your LG G7 phone’s screen.
- You will see a question prompted on your screen as a confirmation message. It will ask you to erase all user data and reset the default setting? Now, you have to select the “Yes” option from it. Here, you will use Volume up and Volume down key to move up and down. To select anything you have to use the power key button. So, first using the Volume button keys select the YES option, and now press the power button key to click on it.
- Now, you will see a confirmation message again on the phone’s screen. Press yes as you have done in the above step using volume button keys and power button key.
- Wee done!!! you have factory reset the LG G7 Thinq smartphone using recovery mode.
Wait for some time your phone will automatically restart in default or original settings. You have found that all data from the phone has been wiped out. Only default apps and system software remain on the phone.
Conclusion and Warnings
sometimes master reset or factory reset is beneficial for your smartphone. It can erase all data in 3 to 4 minutes and saves you lots of time. Furthermore, it is not harmful to your device but obviously for important data. So, make sure to take a backup of important data into the cloud storage, hard drive, pen drive, or in any other storage devices.