reset Mitsubishi WD-73737 73-Inch tv
Mitsubishi hasn’t made any new TV models after 2012. Mitsubishi WD-73737 73-Inch tv is launched in 2009. Maybe it is possible you have bought this model in the early years and you are using it for the last 5 to 7 years. Obviously, TV is an electronic item and after many years of use, it will start raising the issue. Sometimes, it will start doing unexpected things and you will be irritated.
Reset Mitsubishi WD-73737 73-Inch TV
many times, you have seen that technical problem occurs with every device like Laptop, mobile, computer and TV. So, here for Mitsubishi TV, you don’t need to worry about the problem. You are not a technician so that you are not sure about the problem and solution but only a single system reboot can help you to solve any problem.
Mitsubishi TVs sometimes need to be restarted to restart the system and get all settings back on track. To reset Mitsubishi WD-73737 73-Inch TV, you have to press simply reset button. However, we have provided the simple step for how to do a factory reset, so you can’t make a mistake.
- We have to open the front panel to locate the reset button. Now, push slowly on the front panel and try to open it. Also, by Pressing on the front panel, unlock it by releasing the lock open the front panel slightly. Next, slowly open the front panel from each corner and make sure you are not opening by the hard press otherwise it can be broken.
- Now, locate the System reset button which is very small. To press the system reset button, you must need some sharp or pointed object. You can press it using a paper clip or pencil point.
- Keep waiting until the green LED light stops the flashing. It will take 1 to 2 minutes time.
- When you see the green LED light is turned off, you can restart your Mitsubishi TV to check if it is working properly or not.
This process will reset the whole system inside the Mitsubishi TV.
Video / Audio reset Mitsubishi WD-73737 73-Inch TV
If you can’t see video properly on the screen of a TV or facing issues to hear the audio then this reset process is going to solve your problem.
- Open the front panel smoothly. you can follow the first step of the above method.
- Now, press the Guide + format button together to reset the TV to factory default settings. It will also reset the audio and video settings to the manufactured settings which will remove errors and make your TV perfect.
- Now, you can reset the Audio and video settings from the settings menu of the TV.