RESET MY ROKU TV PASSWORD
Forgetting your password isn’t the end of the world, with the help of this article we will help you discover ways in which you can easily reset roku tv password.
Having an email ID is crucial to recover your password. When you start using the Roku TV, you create your account and the verifying of your mail id plays a great deal in the password recovering strata as your account holds all your data and customized preferences. Though it would just make your work of recovering your forgotten password easier there is another way you can try too if you do not have a verified mail id. Both of these methods are mentioned below and you can use them to your benefit.
HOW TO RESET ROKU TV PASSWORD WITH THE HELP OF YOUR MAIL ID?
Perform the following steps
- Go to this website – https://my.roku.com/password/reset on your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
- If you see a My Account page, it means that you’re automatically logged in and to get out of this you will need to open the ‘Welcome’ option that you will see at the top of the page. Select the sign-out option and go back to the home page of your browser.
- If you’ve not signed in already you will see a page that asks you to log in/ sign in. and if you just did the above process then you should be able to see this by now.
- Click on the forgot password option that you will be able to see on that page.
- Enter the email address that you had put in your Roku account when you signed in
- Use that account and check if you’ve gotten a mail. If you cannot see a mail from the Roku team make sure to check your spam folder also.
- Click on the link mentioned in the email, if it does not open try to copy-paste it on a web browser.
- Select the create password option and type in the password of your choice. [ it is advised to add a password that is strong yet easily memorizable or jot it down in a safe place]
- Put in the password again and click on confirm.
- Now go to the same website as mentioned in the first step and login with your newly set password Happy streaming!
HOW DO I RESET MY ROKU PASSWORD WITHOUT HAVING A REGISTERED EMAIL ID OR WHAT IF I’VE FORGOTTEN?
- Go to the home page.
- Scroll up and down and you might be able to see settings click on that.
- Select the about option to view the email address.
- You will be able to see your email address and now using this you will have to do the procedure mentioned above.
- In case you forgot to register your email ID. You will need to contact customer support.
This was all you need to do to reset Roku password without registered email id.
Some frequently asked questions on Roku tv [FAQ’s]
Does Roku tv have customer support?
Yes Roku tv offers assisted support for certain issues, going to this website will help you get to know more – https://support.roku.com
How do I connect my Roku TV without HDMI?
If you have purchased Roku TV stick then you do not require an HDMI cable, just connect to the stick in your TV’s HDMI port, connect to WIFI, and enjoy streaming. Though if you have a TV model that lacks an HDMI cable you will need to use a Roku model that works with old-style video cables.
Do I need to make an account to access Roku TV?
Yes, when you’re new to using Roku streaming services, you will need to make an account. Or if you already have an account being a former user you can simply log in using your credentials
Why is my Roku TV buffering?
Buffering mainly occurs due to bad internet connections. If you’ve connected various devices to a single router then your TV will receive low connectivity and buffer. But if you are sure that there is no problem with the internet then you should try to reset your Roku TV.
Some background info:
Roku TV offers a wide range of streaming platforms to its customers at a minimal rate. So those on a budget never miss out on anything without any compromise on the quality. We all know how stressful can be to lose a remote and not knowing what to do and how to do it, as it happens in every household at some or other point in time.
Also get to reset roku tv without remote. Thank you for your time we hope we were able to help you!